March 25, 2010
K-T-T offers the unique opportunity and memorable experience to learn the handling of elephants.
“In the rest of the world, you learn to ride a Horse,
In Kanchanaburi, our Thai instructors will teach you how to ride an Elephant !”
Program of activity (KT 3)
- Our private A/C bus, with driver, will pick you up early morning from Kanchanaburi city and will remain at your disposal all day long
- As first part of our program, visit the Prasat Muang Sing Historical Park, part of the Khmer empire and heritage in the Kanchanaburi province bordering the Burma border.
- The “Living with Elephants Experience” instructional program then takes place at nearby Muang Sing River Kwai Elephant Park and Village . It allows a limited quantity of participants to enjoy in a private manner the following program :
- Learn everything about elephants, speak to them, feed them, climb on their head, ride and drive them yourself in the nearby jungle, bathe with them in full safety in the River Kwai, and so much more ! : An exclusive one day private training program, limited to few people only, together with your personal “Mahout (Elephant Coach) Diploma” at the end of the day ! : Your personal experience of living with elephants will be totally exclusive and so memorable.
- At lunch time, an excellent generous typical Thai meal is prepared and served in the elephant village where the training takes place by the wives of the professional bilingual Thai instructors who will attend you all day in a private and exclusive way.
- Our program also includes a magic ” Afternoon Cruise on the River Kwai” on board of exotic Bamboo Rafts, or you may also swim and float independently with no efforts on the river, simly pushed by the natural current flowing downstream.
- A once in a lifetime moment not to be missed !
PricesPrices are in Thai Bahts and per person
|Number of persons||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Price per person in Thai Bahts||4 900||4 700||4 600||4 400||4 200||4 100||4 000||3 900||3 800|
Concession rates and conditions may apply to teens and children.
To inquire about these concessions, please contact us directly for an exact appraisal.